May 4th - May 7th, 2017
This is a Thursday through Sunday.
Course Description: Join the P3 organizing team as they lead you through a four-day camp structured to enhance and improve your big way skills. You will learn and apply the techniques of diving, floating, base work and more over the course of 18-jumps. (read more)
Minimum Experience Required: 100 jumps and the ability to consistently dock 5th or later.
Location: Perris, CA
Please refer to the drop zone website for information about local camping, bunkhouses, and nearby hotels: www.skydiveperris.com/facilities.aspx (click on "Bunkhouse & IHOP" or "Travel & Accomodations").
Price: $895 USD for 18 jumps (subject to a potential fuel surcharge*).
Most jumps will be made from standard altitude (12,500 feet AGL) with approximately 2-4 jumps from high altitude (16,000 feet AGL) using oxygen. Many will be formation loads. This cost includes downloadable video of your jumps, T-Shirt and Event Mixer.
* The stated event price is based on fuel prices as of September 2016. If fuel prices increase significantly between September 2016 and May 2017, P3 may be forced to add a FUEL SURCHARGE to the price of the event.
Deposit Required: $200 USD is required in advance to secure your slot. This deposit will be applied towards the total event price. The balance is due prior to 8:00am on Day 1 of the event.
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Traveler's Checks - Make payable to P3 Skydiving. Must be signed by you in both signature locations upon check-in.
- Personal Check or Bank Check - Funds must be in US$ drawn on a US bank, no exceptions. Make payable to P3 Skydiving and mail to PO Box 418, Perris, CA 92572 USA.
- Credit/Debit Card - A 3.5% transaction fee will be added to all credit card transactions, as well as any debit card transactions under $100 USD. There is no fee for debit card transactions over $100 USD. All credit/debit transactions are processed by PVAS.
- Wire Transfer - You are responsible for all fees charged by BOTH banking institutions (sending and receiving). Inquire with Brenda L'Heureux firstname.lastname@example.org for banking information.
Start Time: 8:00am on May 4th.
Please be registered, waivered, gear checked and ready to jump at this time. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. Start times for subsequent days will be announced at the end of the preceding day.
Release Time: 5:00pm on May 7th.
Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. If you have to leave early on May 7th, be aware that you will pay for the entire day regardless for how many jumps you made.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If you cannot honor your commitment to this event and you cancel within 30 days of the event start date, a $200 USD registration fee may be retained as a late cancellation penalty. If you cancel prior to 30 days before the event, your deposit will be fully refunded.
What do I need to bring? Current USPA (or recognized aero club) membership card, photo identification (driver’s license or passport), signed logbook, and ALL JUMPSUITS and/or WEIGHTS -- or an empty weight belt if you plan to rent weights from Square 1 -- and/or SWEATSHIRTS to ensure your best performance in each skydive regardless of the fall rate. Also, needless to say, please be sure your reserve is in date.
Questions? Please address administrative questions regarding registration and payment to Brenda L'Heureux email@example.com. Questions about the event and your qualifications can be addressed to Kate Cooper-Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org.