You don't want to miss this one! One challenging, amazing 60ish way formation after another. Single points, sequential, different slots, different jumps, nonstop fun. In 2016 we completed 9 different incredible formations in 4 days!! (Check out the some of the great shots!) Slots are limited so apply now.
May 18th - May 21st, 2017
This is a Thursday through Sunday.
Location: Perris, CA
Please refer to the drop zone website for information about local camping, bunkhouses, and nearby hotels: www.skydiveperris.com/facilities.aspx (click on "Bunkhouse & IHOP" or "Travel & Accomodations").
Price: $1065 USD for 20 jumps (subject to a potential fuel surcharge*).
All jumps will be multiple aircraft formations, most jumps will be made from altitudes ranging between 15,000' to 18,000' AGL using oxygen. This cost also INCLUDES the following:
- Banquet Dinner
- Downloadable Video
- Other goodies...
* The stated event price is based on fuel prices as of September 2016. If fuel prices increase significantly between September 2016 and May 2017, P3 may be forced to add a FUEL SURCHARGE to the price of the event.
Deposit Required: $325 USD, once your application is accepted, is required in advance to secure your slot. This deposit will be applied towards the total event price. The balance of $740 is due prior to 8:00am on Day 1 of the event.
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Traveler's Checks - Make payable to P3 Skydiving. Must be signed by you in both signature locations upon check-in.
- Personal Check or Bank Check - Funds must be in US$ drawn on a US bank, no exceptions. Make payable to P3 Skydiving and mail to PO Box 418, Perris, CA 92572 USA.
- Credit/Debit Card - A 3.5% transaction fee will be added to all credit card transactions, as well as any debit card transactions under $100 USD. There is no fee for debit card transactions over $100 USD. All credit/debit transactions are processed by PVAS.
- Wire Transfer - You are responsible for all fees charged by BOTH banking institutions (sending and receiving). Inquire with Brenda L'Heureux firstname.lastname@example.org for banking information.
Start Time: 8:00am on May 18th.
Please be registered, waivered, gear checked and ready to jump at this time. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. Start times for subsequent days will be announced at the end of the preceding day.
Release Time: 5:00pm on May 21st.
Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. If you have to leave early on May 21st, be aware that you will pay for the entire day regardless for how many jumps you made.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If you cannot honor your commitment to this event and you cancel within 30 days of the event start date, a $225 USD registration fee may be retained and the remainder of your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel prior to 30 days before the event, your deposit will be fully refunded.
What do I need to bring? Current USPA (or recognized aero club) membership card, photo identification (driver’s license or passport), signed logbook, and ALL JUMPSUITS and/or WEIGHTS -- or an empty weight belt if you plan to rent weights from Square 1 -- and/or SWEATSHIRTS to ensure your best performance in each skydive regardless of the fall rate. Also, needless to say, please be sure your reserve is in date.
Questions? Please address administrative questions regarding registration and payment to Brenda L'Heureux email@example.com. Questions about the event and your qualifications can be addressed to Kate Cooper-Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org.